A Public Sector Partnership Program for a Better and Safer Workplace
WorkSmart21 is a unique risk management program developed by The Trust to help Members who are struggling with high workers’ compensation claim activity. Designed as a remedial program, WorkSmart21 teaches Trust Members how to effectively minimize injury in the workplace through an ongoing safety awareness program that’s facilitated internally, driven by Member management, and supported by The Trust’s Loss Prevention Specialists and Claims Representatives.
WorkSmart21 aggressively charts and addresses the fundamental causes of poor loss performance to help reduce the frequency and severity of workplace injuries. This proactive approach to workplace safety and health is the backbone of the WorkSmart21 program and provides a straightforward solution on how to reverse poor loss trends.
- $2000 per year in incentives from The Trust
- Participation in an active safety committee
- Designation of a Workers' Compensation Coordinator
- Development of a transitional/modified duty program
- Access to services of an occupational therapist at no charge
- Utilization of The Trust's free Pre-Placement Physical Program for new, "high-risk" employees
- Formalized accident investigation